Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mele Kalikimaka- Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! Please note the date... Yeah, umm January something.... So what! Right?
So, I am little late in getting this done.

Our first Christmas in Hawaii! It was a first waking to a warm temperature and opening up presents in tanks tops and shorts. I know, I know, shut up Jane, enough about how perfect Hawaii's weather is... But the windows and sliding doors were open and it was warm and sunny... HAH! Okay, I'll cork it

The boys woke up at their usual early ung-dly early hour. Well Ryan did. Andrew was behind him a few minutes. So, by 7a.m. even Maddie had rolled out of bed! She normally wakes up around noon, grumpy. Well, when presents are in store I tell ya, they all had the happiest faces on and their best attitudes! I wish every morning was Christmas!
Santa found our house and he delivered! Dru got a new bike and Ryan got a skateboard~ Maddie got a bunch of clothes( Santa is still able to get her sleepwear and stuff, but the school clothes? Puhleeease mom, you have NO idea what's COOL!) and a big wad of Christmas cash!
Here are some pics:

No comments: