Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our 6th house in 8 years... Phew!

Here it is... The new, non waterfront, digs we'll be shackin' up in for 2+ years. There is a Mango tree off to the left rear (thankfully, cuz who'd dumb enough to collect all of them and make jam?) THere are two good climbing Plumerias off the lanai for the boys to take advantage of and an extra bedroom for you guests!!! Maddie will go to Radford and the boys will walk to school. It's bittersweet but we think its the right move.
We are getting to be pro's at this! Well, with the help of friends who get us boxes and offer their kids up to haul boxes. Then on Saturday the Navy Seals, Green Beret's and One Washington State Trooper come to help. Sorry Argo, I couldn't help myself. Who needs professional movers, right?
On account we don't actually have the keys and I was taking picks like Soviet Spy, I onlu have the "thru the door" shot of the kitchen

Here is the back Lanai

The side, like who the hell cares, right? Sorry, I couldnt help myself!

And the best for last.. The stylish "Sausage Tree" in front. Dangling sausage anyone?

The canopy tree out front with little pink flowers. I am sure one day I'll know what it is but not right now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wala pulos imo blog.

Anonymous said...

Concentrate to the things that could give information to the people.

Jody said...

How fun for you!!!!! I hate moving but since we will be moving with in the next year I better get ready for it. There is a hop to Hawaii Saturday so get ready for a call I may just have to get on it. We miss you guys