Monday, May 19, 2008

Catching up...

Okay, I see its been a long time since I have updated anything on here so, here it goes:
1. We finally came up on the housing list at Hickam! This time we ended up getting a spacious 4 br duplex with a rather large yard and central air! We will be moving again... Troy wants to do a DITY move so that means we will be humping every iota of crap from one house to the other OURSELVES. It pays us to do it, but I never wanted to be a mover :-P

2. More friends moved back to the mainland :-[ We will miss you Wilma, Scott and Travis!!!!

3. I did rather well at my shows in May! Yay! More beads! I am loving making things!

www.aquashella.etsy.com
I am still getting stuff up on there! Phew! Keep checking back!

4. Our Gecko eggs hatched!

5. Sadly, WIll Fifer died. I don't even think "sadly" is the proper adjective to describe the loss we feel. WIll was the first Grandpa Maddie ever had, he was our "family" and most of all he was our friend. He lived a great life and loved life and really, REALLY lived it. We miss him every day.

6. New neighbors arrive and move in next door. They are totally cool and fun. 4 kids and our kids love them! Figures we are moving, right? Murphy's Law! They adopted the Chug! They fell in love with little Cheech (who couldn't?!) and named him "Squirt" HE is totally spoiled now and has taken a liking to Sweet Tea!

No comments: