Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas in Hawaii







See the Christmas LIghts behind the Red Ginger?


Well, we have the lights up on the house thanks to Clark "Troy" Griswald and the tree up and decorations are all over the house. The AC is set at 70 at night and 73 during the day. Yes, you read it....
I sit in my air conditioned comfort watching the weather channel for amusement. The Pacific Northwest is getting hit HARD with snow! Snow and hurricane strength winds... Lots of snow and temps in the low 30's. Freezing ice and airport delays all the way down to Portland. Yuck. I wonder how our Puyallup house is doing? (Glad I don't live there!!!) Hah!! All this weather has given me new inspiration and just reassured my loving feelings towards the weather here in Hawaii.
Just yesterday Troy mowed the lawn and edged... I trimmed the palms out front (so you could better see the Christmas lights!) all in shorts and a t- shirt. WE don't even OWN a shovel, or Ice de-locker or a windshield scraper.... for now. Who knows where we will be in 2.5 years? Until then I will enjoy it here and get my kicks watching the weather channel. Hah!

No comments: