Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The horrific.... Huge Centipede!!!





A serious centipede... a solid 5 inches long and 1/2 inch wide... This freak of nature was crawling upside down on my lanai ceiling! Can you imagine this falling on you???!!!
A good dose of Raid and it was dead...hence the pics
**Click on picture to enlarge

** only for those of you with strong stomachs. A common side effect of looking a the enlarged photo is BIG case of the Heebie-Jeebie/ creepy-crawlies and running around swatting the air around you in a manic fashion. Paranoia of insects follows... as does feeling EVERY itch on your skin and being convinced it is, indeed, this horrific stinging menace.

P.S.
A free door prize to the first person to count the legs and come up with the right answer. Of course I don't know the right answer because I cant look at it long enough. So, any guess will do. ANd the door prize isn't really a prize at all. Its actually nothing...
P.P.S.
For those who wonder WHY? I only have this stupid thing so Entomology can "see it" on Thursday and spray my outside with DDT or some other deadly chemical dredged up in a rusty container from a 3rd world.... Then, Entomology can have this dead beast who is burped in a tupperware container.. that will never, I repeat, see the likes of my kitchen or house again.
Buuuahaha...I am going to go do the heebie jeebie creepy crawlie now...

No comments: