Tuesday, December 18, 2007

March guests!!!!

We are so happy to be expecting guests in March!
THe 6th -12th Jody, Mike and Judson are coming! I am so psyched! Another girlfriend to hand out with and Jodi is a blast! The boys adore Judson and Troy likes Mike a lot, so they can go do guy stuff! Perfect!
Later on in the month from the 22nd- 30 my Big Brother Dave (Darp-EEE-arp-Ayve), sis in law Jennifer and their kids Sarah, Eleanor and Alec are coming and staying at Bellows! It will be so much fun to hang out with them!!! Especially my sister in law. I don't think we have ever had enough time to just sit and have fun, vacation-style! And she is a blast! I am really excited! Just to have family and friends come visit feels really great!
THe books are filling fast, call and make your reservation soon!!!

2 comments:

Jody said...

We are so excited to be coming up to visit. Judson says everyday that he wants to go to Hawaii where the sun shines and play with Ryan and Andrew!! The only person he does not want to see is Maddie. Sorry

Loreen said...

JANE!!!!!! Iam so trying to call you but can't! Tried Ang & Ann. Call me! 763-238-0616. I can call you back, I have free long distance. Love you, Loreen

P.S. Trying to lose 15 lbs and get a tan(ya right) so I can come visit!